History

Buckau-Wolf is an owner-operated machining company of long history. Our market is the world. We offer our customers efficient, reliable machines, experienced process technicians, flexible service and technically sophisticated solutions.

1838

The “Magdeburger-Dampfschiffahrts-Compagnie” is founded, which later changes its name to Maschinenfabrik Buckau AG. It is the core of Buckau-Wolf GmbH.

1928

The Buckau-R. Wolf AG is formed as a merger of the companies Maschinenfabrik Buckau, R. Wolf, and Maschinenfabrik Grevenbroich.

1972

Krupp takes over Buckau-R.Wolf AG, which is later merged with the company Supraton F.J. Zucker GmbH, Neuss, acquired in 1979. The next two decades are characterised by restructuring, divestment, and changes in ownership.

1998

The product lines of Buckau-Wolf Sugar Technology and Supraton Mixing Technology have been continued by Buckau-Wolf GmbH, an owner-operated company with headquarters in Grevenbroich, Germany.

Machining factory Buckau R. Wolf

→ Further information at Wikipedia

Callback Service

This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!
Invalid e-mail address!
This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!
This field must be filled!